ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

How to enable Wake on LAN?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multiplex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to enable Wake on LAN?
    Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 4:24pm
Anyone know how to enable Wake on LAN for Asrock mobo? Particularly C2750D4i? I have enabled "PCIE devices power on" but still does not work
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jun 2015 at 7:33pm
Did you install the network chip driver for your board, the Lan driver ver:18.5.54.0?

If you did, the WOL feature is normally enabled. You can check the settings in Device Manager for the Network adapters, in the Power Management and Advanced tabs.
Multiplex View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Multiplex Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Jun 2015 at 8:54pm
Thanks, it is working now after installing new driver and enable WOL in device manager. Was not aware I need to enable WOL in driver. All my previous motherboard enable WOL simply from BIOS.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic