ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Always press F1 to start Windows 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mauriciocuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Always press F1 to start Windows 10
    Posted: 27 May 2022 at 1:51pm
Could you help me with the following problem? PC turns on, off and 2 sec. after restart. Afterwards, the pc displays the following message: BIOS DATE 07/23/2021 12:08:19 UEFI Defaults have been loaded Press F2 or del to Run Setup Press F1 to Continue. Computer configuration is: ASRock H510M-HDV Chipset H510 Motherboard, Intel LGA 1200, mATX, DDR4, Intel Core i5 10400 Processor, 2.90GHz, (4.30GHz Turbo), 10 Gen, 6-Color 12-Threads, LGA 1200, Geil Orion DDR4 memory, 8GB, 3200MHz, Gray, GAOG48GB3200C16BSC, Cougar VTE 500 80Plus Bronze Active PFC, CGR BS-500, Mancer Fan 120mm Ventus Red Led, MCR-VTR-01, SSD, HDD and DVD player. The problem disappears if I disconnect the HDMI cable from the second monitor (TV brand STI Slim led full HD). When connecting and disconnecting the HDMI cable to the PC, turning off the PC, and then turning it back on, it turns on (the rear fan led light turns on, but the SSD light doesn't turn on) and suddenly turns off the power, and turns on again, but it does not boot, and at the end the attached message appears. I recently assembled the PC, I don't understand why this only happens if the HDMI connector is plugged into the connection. If not, booting occurs normally. I tried turning everything on without the stabilizer; I also tried to turn on without connecting the chassis fan; it didn't make any difference. I accessed the Appshop which displayed 4 driver updates as attached. Would it be recommended that you make these driver updates? How to solve this? I've already replaced the battery that powers the BIOS, but it didn't solve the problem.
mauriciocuri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mauriciocuri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 2022 at 1:54pm
BIOS settings are not saved, and you always have to press F1 to start windows 10
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic