ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

B650E Riptide KillerNic issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tralien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: B650E Riptide KillerNic issues
    Posted: 15 Jan 2023 at 6:19pm
Hey guys,
I did a fresh Win11 installation with my new MB, but I´m not able to run the Network´s services. And without the services, the Killer Software wont run.

The network drivers are installed by Windows by default. I took the installation file with drivers and installed by hand...stock windows driver works, as well as the one from ASRock website. After installation you are routed to Microsoft webshop to download the Killer Nic Software. Some Call it
Killer Nic Performance Suite or
Killer Nic Intelligence Center
Here´s the Intel Link:

https://www.intel.de/content/www/de/de/download/19779/intel-killer-performance-suite.html

I have 3 services running with the network card.

Killer Analytics Service
Killer Dynamic Bandwidth Management and
Killer Smart AP Selection Service.

All 3 services wont start. They start and then immideatly stop. Dont know if that´s the issue....but the Software wont find a network card and cant be used. I tried a fresh install with Intel Software, this software wont start without the services.

Can anyone confirm the Killer Nic Software runs under Win11? How did you make it?
Tralien View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tralien Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jan 2023 at 6:30pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic