ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

z690 ITX PG TB4 Bugs

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote j235670 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: z690 ITX PG TB4 Bugs
    Posted: 03 Feb 2023 at 3:53pm
Hi there curious is anyone else is having issues with bugs in this board. ive noticed when i install and run the motherboard utility Phantom Gaming Tuning my LAN connection drops out and the actual adaptor disappeared from the device manager also my second NVME drive can't be accessed the drive appears in explorer but cant be accessed and I cant write anything to the drive. SATA drivees still work fine and the main NVME on the from side but only the rear NVME is affected. I've tried different brands but still the same problem. Issues only happen when I run the motherboard utility. it's very annoying because the board needs the utility to make the fans run at the correct speed otherwise it sounds like a vacuum.

I have tried reinstalling windows 11 with an untouched iso image direct from MS but still having the same problem as soon as i quit the program or boot up without running the utility everything is fine but as soon as its run then the bugs begin. I've sent emails to tech support and awaiting a response. I also noticed if I have windows 11 installed with the TPM bypassed the system will crash when the motherboard utility is installed and run.
J
threadzipper1957 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote threadzipper1957 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Mar 2023 at 11:56pm
The issue that Youi describe sounds a bit like the issue, You get when using Wireless keyboards/mice, the dUSB dongle causes so much disturbance, it cripples all USB communication, and has other side effects.
Or use the support form, and ask ASRcok directly
https://tw.asrock.com/events/tsd.asp
Always check your spam folder for replies
Kind Regards
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic