ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ASRock Bulletin > Product News
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

ASRock Announces 2 New X99 Motherboards

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
silent_wolf View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote silent_wolf Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jul 2016 at 1:53pm
I love the specs on these new X99 mobos. 

Any plans on mATX variant of these babies?

Check out my Asrock X99M Build >> http://pcpartpicker.com/b/wQTH99

Edited by silent_wolf - 04 Aug 2016 at 1:10am
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 8:44pm
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

X99 Professional Gaming i7
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157718

X99 Taichi
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813157719

About time... Wink

Taichi already sold out? On 7/26... glad they are selling.

One thing that strikes me about both of these boards is the open space on the board itself. That is, other boards have various small chips and other parts all over the board, while these two don't.

Both have a super clean appearance.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jul 2016 at 3:28pm
sukum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jul 2016 at 2:05pm
I prefer to buy fatal1ty x99 Professional Gaming i7 here in United ARab Emirates.
here Asrock board is availabe in online store for a price of AED1380 ($378) at the 
same time asus X99 strix motherboard is available for AED 1265($344) how this
price can budget friendly
in newegg fatal1ty x99 Professional Gaming i7 priced $254
and  asus x99 strix priced $335

parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jul 2016 at 12:25pm
If you can find one, sorry to say I cannot (yet, 7/17/16) in the USA.

I like the look of the product pages of these boards, and how their options work. Thumbs Up

What is the ratio of 2011-v3 Xeon to HEDT processors, about 10 to 1? Shocked

That really shows where the market is.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 8:57pm
Yes it does. I am sure you will enjoy the board Thumbs Up
sukum View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sukum Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jul 2016 at 8:55pm
I wish to purchase Fatality x99 Professional Gaming i7 before that I want to make sure that it is supporting NVMe SSD (samsung ssd 950 pro-MZ-VP256BW)

ASRock_News View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jul 2016 at 2:18pm

TAIPEI, Taiwan, July 7th, 2016 ??ASRock is proud to announce the launch of the all-new X99 Taichi and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 Socket 2011-v3 motherboards. Never in the history of ASRock has there been a more affordable motherboard than the all-new X99 Taichi motherboard series, nor a more powerful gaming motherboard than the Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7. The X99 Taichi is truly a stable motherboard for the cost conscious yet feature-rich consumer. James Lee, ASRock's V.P. of Sales and Marketing was quoted as saying, "This is ASRock's biggest offering in the easy-to-use, rock-solidly stable line of X99 motherboards. We have designed the X99 Taichi for the all-round PC user who wants a motherboard packed with premium features".

Launched at Computex 2016, the X99 Taichi compliments the yin and yang of cost vs. features to bring a comprehensive, responsive motherboard to market with the new Intel® Core??i7 processor family. Both motherboards, the X99 Taichi and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 , were launched with new Intel® Core??i7 processor family in mind, harvesting its potential to maximize all sockets and ports to its full potential. The Taichi is just exactly an enthusiastic board designed for tech geeks! It is a workhorse bundled to power the most intense hardware devices.

The X99 Taichi comes in new-look black and white with 8 Layer PCB and 2oz copper provide stable signal traces and power shapes to different devices. It has a very useful Water Pump Header that used to adjust the water pump (if installed) from the BIOS or within the OS - keeping things real cool. What's more exciting, our motherboard team has collaborated with Bitspower to design a new water cooling kit dedicated for the X99 Taichi and Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 motherboards.

The 12 Power Phase offers smooth power delivery to the CPU, hence is able to save energy and balance load from other resources. The Dual Ultra M.2 socket support SATA3 6.0 Gb/s module and M.2 PCI Express module up to Gen3 x4 32 Gb/s. As one M.2 E-key socket which is used for 802.11ac WiFi meaning a more reliable networking experience and to enhance the throughput there are also Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN ports.

High speed USB 3.1 performance in a USB Type-C drive lets you quickly and easily transfer files between smartphones and computers. 3 PCI-E Steel Slots are introduced as a manufacturing process that fuses steel slots to the PCIe slot housing to strengthen and prevent damage to the slots, thus keeping graphics cards firmly in place. This creates better retention and shearing resistance over other boards. To reach the unbeatable performance, ASRock X99 new board is free bundled with a SLI HB Bridge, supporting Nvidia GTX 1080 & 1070 multi-VGA effortlessly. All this encompassed in an all new UEFI Skin design to start a new motherboard line up.

The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 motherboard supports more serious Intel® i7 CPU madness. Not only does it offer everything the X99 Taichi has, but also features some incredible gaming features. Experience in-game 3D sound with the Creative Sound Blaster Cinema3 - truely immersive audio. Dual Intel® Gigabit LAN ports provide screaming networking but the motherboard is also tripped out with dual band 802.11ac wireless connections - ideal for LAN parties. There are 2 USB 3.1 (Type-C and Type-A) ports which accelerate transfers at faster rates than previous USB ports. HDD stability is critical when gaming and the dual Ultra M.2 Gen3 x4 slots, 10 SATA3 and 1 SATA express assures hard drive transfer rates. 3 PCI-E steel slots deliver better performance and prevent signal interference.

The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7 F-stream software was developed for pro-gamers and helps with overclocking, power-saving, and overall system. This high-end gaming motherboard also comes with 3 free months of the XSplit service which is live streaming screen capture software for all those Twitch gamers. A Key Master & Fatal1ty Mouse Port for gaming experience. Key Master increases game-play accuracy with Sniper Key and Macro Key. Best for first person shooter games, this enhances overall mouse and keyboard movement with customizable macros, sniper modes, key repeat rates and repeat delays. The Fatal1ty X99 Professional Gaming i7's high performance, quality gaming sound and rock stable gameplay makes it the best gaming motherboard for the serious gamer.

Edited by ASRock_News - 15 Jul 2016 at 2:24pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic