FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedASRock Forum Campaign

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Direct Link To This Post Topic: ASRock Forum Campaign
    Posted: 22 Apr 2015 at 11:19am

The New ASRock Forum is online!! To share this great happiness with ALL ASRock fans, we would like to invite you to join the New ASRock Forum. 
Share at least 2 of your ASRock motherboard photos with simply 150 words on ASRock Forum during the campaign period and you will get a chance to win exclusive prizes from Norton & ASRock!!
The most popular 20 posts will win Norton Internet Security product Keys, the post with the most "Thanks" and "Reply" will win ONE ASRock X99E-ITX/ac motherboard- The World's First and Only Mini-ITX X99 Motherboard. 

The most popular 20 posts will win Norton Internet Security product Keys, the post with the most "Thanks" and "Reply" will win ONE ASRock X99E-ITX/ac motherboard- The World's First and Only Mini-ITX X99 Motherboard. 

Campaign Period: 2015/04/27 11:00 A.M. (GMT+8) --2015/05/25 11:00A.M. (GMT+8)
Qualification: All ASRock Fans 
Prize: 
A.20 sets of Norton Internet Security product Keys($59.99 USD) will be given away to the top 20 Fans with the most total of "Thanks" and "Reply" .
B.1 pcs of ASRock X99E-ITX/ac motherboard (Newegg price:$289.99 USD) will be given to the MOST popular post during the event.

How to enter this campaign:
Step 1: 
Sign up to ASRock forum; don't forget to leave a valid E-Mail address so we can contact you if you win a prize. 

Step 2: 
Share at least 2 of your ASRock motherboard photos with at least 150 texts on ASRock Forum "Media&User's Review" AMD or Intel section about why you choose ASRock and what special features you like about your ASRock Motherboard. 

**Tutorial: How to post picture on ASRock Forum

Step 3
Start promoting your thread to gain "Thanks" and "Reply" !

Note: 
1.This competition is for All ASRock Fans. 
2. The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
3. The winner will be disqualified if the post/photo is not owned by the winner him/her self.
4. ASRock has the right to cancel the qualification of the winner if he/she is not qualified 
5. The winner will be notified via his/her E-mail within 3 days after campaign period. The winner can also e-mail Edwin_Chiang@asrock.com.tw if you didn't receive any notifications.
7. ASRock has the right to cancel the qualification of the winner if 1) the winner doesn't reply; 2) the contact info is not complete or is incorrect; 3) cannot reach the winner due to invalid E-mail address.
8. Same User ID can post multiple threads during the campaign, but different thread will be judge separately, and will be limited to two sets of Norton product key per ID.
9 The final winner will be announced at 2015/05/28 11:00 A.M. (GMT+8) on ASRock Facebook and Forum. 
10. ASRock will be responsible for all shipping costs. Should tax liability arise, it will be the responsibility of the winner to notify its (their) own Government's relevant tax department. ASRock and any of its subsidiaries take no responsibility or liability for taxation.

Edited by ASRock_Official - 27 Apr 2015 at 10:22am
Jon View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2015 at 5:28am
Your MSRP is $249 for the X99E-itx/ac but NewEgg just listed it for $289.99 plus shipping Ouch

Is NewEgg the only US vendor with this motherboard?  I don't see any other sites carrying it yet.

Edit:  By the way, ASRock, I'm afraid I cannot participate in the contest because I don't own one of your motherboards at the moment.  I hope to have a X99, ITX motherboard soon.

Edited by Jon - 27 Apr 2015 at 10:45am
ASRock_Official View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2015 at 6:44pm
Hello Hiena:
Thanks for the post!
but i would like to ask you to create a new topic at our "Media&User's Review" section 
All the product review article should be posted over there, and this post will not be calculated into the campaign, thank you!  

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic