ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

No Support from ASRock?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K9Sports Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: No Support from ASRock?
    Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 8:03am
I've been trying to get support from ASRock on a faulty motherboard but whenever I submit a support request, I get an email saying to contact my dealer, who doesn't exist anymore.  And the email is sent from a "No Reply" ASRock address. 

I keep sending a new support ticket telling them there is no dealer for me to contact, and guess what, another "Contact Dealer" email.  I guess ASRock support and warrantees are pretty much worthless?

ASRock_Official View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_Official Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 10:26am
Dear valued customer, there few question must be clear:
1. which dealer did you buy it from, and also which distributor?
2. which motherboard?
3. the serial number? http://www.asrock.com/support/index.asp?cat=FindSN
4. when did you buy this product?

and also, please click below link and help fill the form, thank you 
http://www.asrock.com/support/index.asp?cat=RMA
http://event.asrock.com/tsd-india.asp

Edited by ASRock_Official - 18 Aug 2016 at 11:50am
K9Sports View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K9Sports Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 4:49pm
It was a shop on Phuket that's no longer there.  The name of the shop was in Thai so I don't know what the heck the name was?  I also have no clue as to who the distributor was.

All the information was sent thru that form each time I attempted to resolve this.  I then always get an auto-response saying that I need to contact my dealer with no way to notify about there not being a dealer.  Do you want me to give out the information on here?

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 2016 at 10:45pm
Originally posted by K9Sports K9Sports wrote:

Do you want me to give out the information on here?

I, as a Moderator here, personally would prefer you to PM the remainder of your twos conversation/dealings.

Yet please come back and post of the/any end outcome that is decided upon.
ASRock_Official View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_Official Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Aug 2016 at 9:33am

It was a shop on Phuket that's no longer there.  The name of the shop was in Thai so I don't know what the heck the name was?  I also have no clue as to who the distributor was.

All the information was sent thru that form each time I attempted to resolve this.  I then always get an auto-response saying that I need to contact my dealer with no way to notify about there not being a dealer.  Do you want me to give out the information on here?

Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Do you want me to give out the information on here?

I, as a Moderator here, personally would prefer you to PM the remainder of your twos conversation/dealings.

Yet please come back and post of the/any end outcome that is decided upon.

Yes please PM me of all the info, thank you
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic