ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Problems with my motherboard

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Problems with my motherboard
    Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 1:42pm
Hey!
I have a Asrock z170 extreme 4 MTB , and have some issue with it , so my hdd led flashing , like on error messege , so i do nothing just my computer stand in the starting screen and the red light flashing , like precisely seconds , but its not always some days its doing it some days not , and my computer slowdown , its seem like an error messege , but idk what it means , and my hdd stand in 0% , but the red light flashing o.O, anybody can help me what the flashing red light mean ,
Sorry my english guys.
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 2:19pm
The HDD indicator LED on your case or a red LED on the motherboard?
KaiZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 2:24pm
the hdd indicator 
KaiZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 2:59pm
i crate a video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tPamirG948w&feature=youtu.be
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 3:56pm
What hard disk are you using? If it is a mechanical drive it may either be defective or the cable may be damaged. I would try a new SATA cable and connecting the drive to a different SATA port. If the issue persists then run a scan on the drive. It looks to me like a mechanical drive that is having seek errors. If you put your ear near the drive does it click almost in time to the LED flashes?
KaiZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 3:58pm
i have 2 photo from hdtune 
the first one is mine 
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/161003/20161003_094013_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
the secound one is from a video
http://kepfeltoltes.hu/161003/20161003_094112_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg
KaiZ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KaiZ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 4:27pm
i buy this s*** from a company , and i can't disassemble , can u see the pictures ? 
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2016 at 4:27pm
That low of 7mb/s is concerning. I would guess your drive is dying or your SATA cable is bad based on the symptoms. Try a new SATA cable and use a different SATA port and try again. If the results are the same I would say replace the drive and back up your data while you still can.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic