ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

970a-g/3.1 + R9 16GB (4x4GB) DDR3 2133 problem

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 2:04am
The more I look over what you've posted to date the more I'm convinced you got scammed on this memory.

It doesn't appear as though they are what they claim to be.

Fire up four instances of CPU-z and show me each of the four "Memory" tabs. One for each stick please.

Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 2:12am

You do not quite understand correctly! When BCLK overclocking up to 220 still takes great memory 1765MHZ. But with this video card will be determined as a pcie 1.1. By this I drive the bus from the windows, and it works! But I can not get the maximum speed of your memory! The maximum is 1765, and only if the BCLK overclocking to 220. If the bios select 1866 or 2133 PC does not start. With two memory modules PC starts at 2133. I wish that he had started with four memory modules in 2133, as stated on the official website! The question is why everything works fine when I clocked out of the windows and did not work when I clocked out of bios?
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 2:18am
If you do not overclock the BCLK and memory to deliver on the 1866 or 2133 PC does not boot, it is necessary to remove the two memory modules and reset the CMOS! Although the motherboard into auto mode offers a frequency of 2133!
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 2:22am
Originally posted by Zirw Zirw wrote:

You do not quite understand correctly!

hehe I'm trying to LOL I really am. Hang in there with me.

Please show the 4 CPU-z screen shots I asked for. You say the "old' MB displayed AMP/XMP, odd.
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 2:33am

This screen BIOS. My settings. If you save and exit the PC will not boot to bios.
To make the picture will take time, I again have to disassemble the PC. I am writing timings and tried to drive them manually, this has no effect :( I'll Wait screen.
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 8:04am

Here is a screen from another PC, where all four modules run on 2133Mhz. I rearranged the memory and the processor and power supply and graphics card. For a week I was the fifth time to disassemble and assemble your PC. I spent two tube of thermal paste.
 Big smile I'm thinking to dance around a PC with a tambourine, in my opinion it can help more quickly than I'll wait for an updated bios for your board! LOL 

Excuse me! just I noticed that not sealed 1.75 I meant 1.175!Here are the promised screen. I was the fifth time removed the processor, memory, graphics card and power supply to another PC. During this time the two spent a tube of thermal paste!

Edited by Zirw - 26 Feb 2017 at 5:36pm
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 9:28pm
Today is a very good day! I finally was able to run four memory modules at 1866! Truth has other Kingston HyperX KHX1600C10D3 / 8GX. I took them from the computer's wife. Disperse them until 1866, and lo and behold my board started and passed all tests! At the same timings even less :) and a 32 GB memory and they are all in 1866. Thank you for your time on me, I'm glad that everything was decided so. Perhaps the thing most memory from AMD. On the processor intel i74770 wife computer motherboard Asus formula VI and there is memory from AMD ran at 2133. But I gave her her first kit Kingston HyperX 1866 32. Now we have to get rid of the 16gb memory amd. Problem solved, thank you all :)

wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 11:10pm
Beer
Zirw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zirw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 2017 at 11:57pm
You guessed. I mention this case a bottle of whiskey! Once again, thank you very much!
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2017 at 6:32am
Whiskey works too. Yet get the whiskey, I'll bring the women Clown
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic