ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RGB LED Issues

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SARDONICK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Feb 2019 at 12:43pm
YOU= DA MAN
2019 and I just had this issue on this poorly designed and horribly executed board/software. I had to change to the version of the bin file in the directory, and use the wicpflashadsb utility but it worked, and you led me to it. Thank you!!
fernhungry View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernhungry Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Mar 2019 at 12:45pm
I get a verification error when I try this. Any advice?

Project Name = AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
BIOS Version = P5.30
Reading file: nu51_1.10...0...ok.
Enter ICP mode.
Company ID: 0x000000FF, Device ID: 0x00FF00FF
Erasing:     EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Programming: PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP
Verifying:   Verify error: address=0x00000000, value: 0x000000FF != 0x00000002
Tekelope View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tekelope Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Apr 2019 at 1:03am
close NZXT cam app! fixes everything!
vmen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:53am
How exactly you ran polychrome on your motherboard because i'm using the same board and i can only use asrock rgb led which is not exactly the same program. If I am right polychrome is not supported for my board but if I'm wrong and you know how to do it I will be glad if you help me and the others. Just to be known i tried your cmd commands and it won't work.
vmen View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote vmen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 4:55am
how exactly you did it
chrismarshall3 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote chrismarshall3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 2019 at 9:54am
I am running latest polychrome and nu_2.08 on x470 board and it runs ok I cant controll header 2 at all and header 1 makes my EK vector always show blue no matter what i do.
AndersBora View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndersBora Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 2019 at 7:38am
Hello! My polychrome RGB half a year doesn't work. Doesn't help updating the program and BIOS. The RGB always blinks by default with white light.
My motherboard is Z390 Taichi, PolychromeRGB v1.0.38, BIOS v4.0
Can someone help with this?
Thanks!
npzeyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npzeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jun 2019 at 4:11pm
I have:
- X370 Gaming K4 mobo
- bios v 5.30 with default bios settings
- Ryzen 1700X
- one RGB deepcool fan connected to 12vGRB cpu rgb header (not the amd usb header) and no other rgb device
- Windows 10 Pro, May 2019 update

- fresh install, pure stock drivers from Microsoft, except for Samsung NVME driver

- F-Stream Tuning utility ver:3.0.199
- ASRock RGB LED ver:1.0.41
- CPUID's cpu-z, hwmonitor, powermax
- hwinfo64
- AMD's Ryzen Master
- Samsung Magician

the RGB led utility cannot successfully run. Nothing appears. There is no change in the default breathing red led mode. In the task manager, I see the program start, then terminates after a couple of seconds.

I did not try the workaround others posted about using the programs's flash utility to flash the rgb chip since my issue is where the proram does not even start.
npzeyer View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote npzeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jun 2019 at 1:07am
Alright, I've solved the problem with the Asrock RGB utility.
The separate download from here:
https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/Fatal1ty%20X370%20Gaming%20K4/index.asp#Download
- ASRock RGB LED ver:1.0.41

does not work. Program quits a couple seconds soon after starting. So i uninstalled it and downloaded the APP Shop ver:1.0.41, then download the older RGB utilty ver 1.0.39 from the App store, then it works.

totherik91 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote totherik91 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 2019 at 3:47am
Hi!
I have an Asrock B450m Pro4 motherboard and bought a cheap LED strip (addressable RGB, WS2812B, with 60 LED-s on the strip).
The ASRock Polychrome software works just fine (1.0.48, firmware v2.9), but on the ARGB strip (plugged in the ARGB header on the motherboard) works just like a normal RGB strip, all LED-s showing the same color at the same intensity at once. I can change the color in the software, but just for the whole strip, not for the individual LED-s. Should'nt i be able to control the individual LED-s in the strip? The same strip works with my friends Arduino controller just as intended, all LED-s addressed individually.
Also, the colors in the software are messed up, for example when i set it to blue, the strip changes to a light pink, the all red shows as an almost white, faint blue. The LED count in the software shows 67 instead of 60, when i set it to 66 the last LED turns off, by 65 the last two, and by 7, all of the LED-s are turned off.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>
  Share Topic