ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

370 killer sli/ac ram

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redteam6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 1:24am
and update : I was able to get the corsair kit to 2400mhz 14 16 16 31 1.2v but not any higher yet 
with bios 1.63 

the gskill wont post so i feel like the memory is bad.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 2:04am
Are you OK with running BETA BIOSes?

I'm gonna pop yer Corsair Balloon here but Ryzen doesn't have dividers for 3000 and 3400.

BETA BIOS 1.63
http://www.asrock.com/mb/AMD/X370%20Killer%20SLIac/#BIOS

DOS Flashing instructions
http://www.asrock.com/support/BIOSIG.asp?cat=DOS8

Stay away from using the Windows flash method. With Windows involved there are too TOO many variables with Windows processes running while flashing that many times lead to a failed flash and bricked board.

Ryzen BIOSes are being released at a rapid pace to keep up with the ever growing lists of memory kits the memory manufacturers are producing to meet the specifics of Ryzen.

Looking at the BIOS releases for your board it really wouldn't surprise me to see a new Production BIOS in the coming days.

Wow! I borked that. Change "would surpris" to "wouldn't surprise"

Edited by wardog - 18 Mar 2017 at 3:08am
redteam6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redteam6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 3:08am
yeat it dosnt bother me really to load a beta bios as i have another x370 board. hmm what memory would you suggest ?  3200 or 2666 kit? and which brand? im ok with 2400 i guess fir now ...
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 6:34am
If your computer is working with the Corsair atm, I'd wait for a new production BIOS to appear.

Then I'd see it that Corsair plays any nicer than it is now. But do keep in mind that Ryzen isn't aware of a 3000 divider. So go lower or higher if that kit allows using manually setting the kits timings.
redteam6 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redteam6 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 6:38am
thanks for your help man 
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2017 at 6:56am
Keep me posted, huh?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic