ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

WHEA Uncorrectable Error Issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ozeransky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: WHEA Uncorrectable Error Issues
    Posted: 25 Apr 2017 at 12:43pm
This build was based off the February Tom's Best Builds Hardware list and it has worked great since then until the last few days when it throws WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR, usually when the CPU is under load but sometimes it's seemingly random during boot or idle. I haven't gotten the error in safe mode yet. SFC /SCANNOW leads to the error every time and system restore isn't working.

ASRock Z170 Pro4S
i5-6600K
Cooler Master
1070 GTX
16GB Ripjaws
500GB SSD/1TB HDD

I have applied the latest BIOS update, reset windows, and tried playing with CPU voltages a little bit to compensate for drooping with no luck. I also ran the Intel CPU Diagnostic Utility with passing marks. Windows MemTest also didn't come up with anything. 

Here is an image of what Blue Screen View shows, would anyone be so kind as to help me out to isolate what is causing the error? 

Thanks

OliviaCampbell398IY View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OliviaCampbell398IY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Mar 2018 at 9:39am
if you did overclock your CPU you need to reset bios to default. then 
Much better to run a windows defender anti-virus makes sure it is fully updated the virus definition. to detect newer malware that is running in the background of your computer, some viruses will run background that consumes a lot of processes of the CPU might your CPU will fry itself...
i found the Solution 4. Run Anti-virus on this website that actually works for me.
janso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 4:01pm
you always paste here and at forumes . thanks at your work
[URL=https://tech4blog.com/adventure-games/terraria-apk/]Terraria apk[/URL]
janso View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote janso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 2020 at 4:03pm
you always paste here and at forumes . thanks at your work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic