ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryzen DOS Flashing BIOS files here

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ioniser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 1:35pm
Hi can I get the AB350 Pro4 mobo with 1.3 bios
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Apr 2021 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by ioniser ioniser wrote:

Hi can I get the AB350 Pro4 mobo with 1.3 bios

Is it you want P1.30 due to you seeing P1.30 listed a few times on the "CPU Support List" at https://www.asrock.com/MB/AMD/AB350%20Pro4/index.asp#CPU ?

If so, that P1.30 represents the EARLIEST bios revision that supports the pertinent CPU listed to the right on the above page.

Is THAT what you're after?

Edited by wardog - 13 Apr 2021 at 2:19pm
ioniser View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ioniser Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Apr 2021 at 11:50am
No sorry, I have bios P1.3 currently I'd like What you've described here as the DOS exe that I can run to allow me to upgrade via the flash utility or similar.

Currently I have no option to flash by any means, it seems the asrock website does not have any app or utility to do this from DOS and all the instructions for how to do so are incorrect.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 5:51am
Originally posted by ioniser ioniser wrote:

No sorry, I have bios P1.3 currently I'd like What you've described here as the DOS exe that I can run to allow me to upgrade via the flash utility or similar.

Currently I have no option to flash by any means, it seems the asrock website does not have any app or utility to do this from DOS and all the instructions for how to do so are incorrect.

Sorry for the delay in responding.

What happened that you "have no option to flash by any means"? Is the MB not responding to ANY flash utility?

That's where I'm confused. If you have no working means to flash

Or, be direct and tell me the BIOS revision and means you wish, or can(?), flash with and I'll see what I can uncover for you.

I have re-uploaded the file AB350 Pro4(2.50)DOS.zip file in the download links on the previous page on the off chance that is what you are seeking here.

Please reply.
kazzacuss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kazzacuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Apr 2021 at 8:02am
yeah i was just wanting a reupload of the DOS file, but my bios chip is apparently dead.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Apr 2021 at 1:33am
Originally posted by kazzacuss kazzacuss wrote:

yeah i was just wanting a reupload of the DOS file, but my bios chip is apparently dead.

That sux. It's soldered on too. :(

tankmilu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tankmilu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2021 at 10:30am
Hi, My mainboard is ab350 pro4 p1.3.
So, I have to update via dos bios
But That link is expired.
Can you refresh it?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 2021 at 9:02am
There ya go. I updated the link.

Originally posted by tankmilu tankmilu wrote:

Hi, My mainboard is ab350 pro4 p1.3.
Can you refresh it?
Aditya2906 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aditya2906 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2022 at 11:26am
Hi Bro My Mainborad Is AB350 PRO4 Bios P1.30
Pleas refresh it? Thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic