ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350M Pro 4 and Vcore values (r5 1500x@stock)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aoutp Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350M Pro 4 and Vcore values (r5 1500x@stock)
    Posted: 01 May 2017 at 9:07pm
Hi there,

I recently got my new AB350M Pro 4 along with a r5 1500x. 

Had some issues at first until I installed the latest BIOS. Everything run smoothly, haven't had a single issue since except... for this :

As you can see, the Vcore is unusually high... 1.550V. I did NOT OC the CPU or change any settings in the BIOS/AMD Ryzen Master. And the CPU is perfectly stable (it has to be since it is @stock specs :D) so I have a hard time believe it actually reached 1.550V at some point !

Is it possible that the Vcore value displayed is off ? Could it have anything to do with the motherboard ?

sobekite View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sobekite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 2017 at 2:36am
I've had the same issues with the newest bios.  Actually I can't even overclock from bios anymore, which is a very odd side-effect from the update (it just hangs and never posts after leaving bios). 

When I actually boot into windows it will show me wildly fluctuating voltage numbers. I think this is just another 'growing pain' part of Ryzen. Some people's temps are wildly off, some voltages are off. 

Check Ryzen Master and Bios for your true temps/voltages etc, as it seems to be the most accurate right now.
R 1400 (@3.8)
AB350M Pro4 (2.50)
MSI RX580 4G
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic