ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Windows 10 support info

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Windows 10 support info
    Posted: 04 Aug 2015 at 7:49pm
Dear all,

Greetings, this is ASRock Technical Support Department.

We have made a microsite for Window 10 supported models.
Please refer to the information of drivers and BIOS version from the link : http://www.asrock.com/microsite/Win10/

For other models which are not on the list, please use Windows 10 inbox driver first.
If any further question, please contact us by ASRock Support Page: http://event.asrock.com/tsd.asp ?

Kindest regards,
ASRock TSD ?

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 10 Mar 2022 at 11:03am
gmcg View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gmcg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 12:12pm
I have a problem with Windows 10 support, I have to return new Samsung 950 Pro SSD due to unknown incompatibility between Microsoft (Windows 10 Pro x64), ASRock (FM2-A88-ITX+), and Samsung (950 Pro SSD). I used ASUS Hyper m.2 x4 m.2 to PCI-E adapter, connecting it to PCI-E 3.0 x16 bus on the motherboard. Samsung Migration Tool was installed on the PC, the software migrated to the new SSD (recognized by the BIOS) without any problems. It was impossible to boot directly from Samsung NVM 950 Pro SSD though, but possible to boot using Microsoft Boot Manager, which appeared in the BIOS boot menu somehow. After any MS Windows update Samsung 950 Pro SSD stopped booting.
I used a lot of settings (default), dropped my memory clock to DDR3-1600 (it is DDR3-2400), nothing helps. Everything works fine with a standard SATA3 SSD. It seems I have to replace this motherboard with m.2 slot supporting one.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Nov 2015 at 3:59pm
Microsoft Boot Manager is exactly what you'll see and use if installed correctly.

Remember, what with the "drive' now residing on a card slotted in a PCIe slot things will appear differently.
< id="kpm_plugin" ="application/x-KPMPlugin">
seth0487 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seth0487 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 6:16pm
Do you have informations about support for FM1 Boards, especially A75M-ITX? 

Last week i upgraded to Win10 and since then i have problems with mkv movies(streamed from NAS). It is stuttering. I´m not sure if it comes from network, chipset or APU(A6-3500). i just want to rule out, that it comes from not well working drivers.....
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Dec 2015 at 7:46pm
To rule out the NAS and it's connection, move an mkv to the system HDD and attempt to stream it from there.

Streaming from a NAS includes some network overhead/latency that is most likely the issue, so try the above.

Edited by wardog - 09 Dec 2015 at 7:47pm
seth0487 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seth0487 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 9:42pm
Hey, i tested today to copy the mkv directly on system but the result is the same....it´s still stuttering 

Any other idea?
Opa-John-Eustis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Opa-John-Eustis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 6:12am
Having issue with Motherboard.(Fatal1ty 970 performance series). Got new isp and it won't connect.Updated nic drivers ,still nothing.Uninstalled all and nothing.Tried looking up error 651 and did all that.Put new nic card in and nothing.They install but can not make a connection?? Looking to maybe try to update bios?Thanks for any help.    ps it did work for about 2 months.
Opa-John-Eustis
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:27am
Originally posted by Opa-John-Eustis Opa-John-Eustis wrote:

Having issue with Motherboard.(Fatal1ty 970 performance series). Got new isp and it won't connect.Updated nic drivers ,still nothing.Uninstalled all and nothing.Tried looking up error 651 and did all that.Put new nic card in and nothing.They install but can not make a connection?? Looking to maybe try to update bios?Thanks for any help.    ps it did work for about 2 months.

Some info on the "error 651" , where did you see that?

Your ISP now is? And you connect how?

Has the new ISP been contacted and provisioned the modem yet?

Tons of questions here.

That you put a NIC in/on the MB and it did the same thing, a BIOS update will not solve this.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 8:29am
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Nov 2016 at 9:39am
Originally posted by Opa-John-Eustis Opa-John-Eustis wrote:

Let's review your information.

You changed to a different ISP, and you could no longer connect to the Internet.

But wait, now at the end of your post we see, It did work for about two months.

So what is true? It worked for a while, and then stopped?

If that is true, does any other PC connect to the router or whatever you are using with your ISP? Would be nice to know what you use for your Internet connection. How do you know if your router is working correctly?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic