ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Is compatible ASRock A75M-HVS with Windows 10 ?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Is compatible ASRock A75M-HVS with Windows 10 ?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snowflakes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Is compatible ASRock A75M-HVS with Windows 10 ?
    Posted: 06 Aug 2015 at 6:23pm
Is compatible ASRock A75M-HVS with Windows 10 ?
HERNAN View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HERNAN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Aug 2015 at 2:10am
I have a mother ASRock A75M-HVS and started to install Windows 10 but when he was beginning the process the machine will restart and stay with black screen. no longer allows me to log and enter the bios. please helpme.
parsec View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote parsec Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 2015 at 2:27pm
Originally posted by HERNAN HERNAN wrote:

I have a mother ASRock A75M-HVS and started to install Windows 10 but when he was beginning the process the machine will restart and stay with black screen. no longer allows me to log and enter the bios. please helpme.

Were you doing the free Upgrade Installation from Microsoft, or a new Windows 10 installation from a disk and license you just bought?

If it was an Upgrade installation, you can rollback the Windows 10 change with a guide like this one:

http://www.thewindowsclub.com/rollback-from-windows-10

Of course if the PC won't boot, you can't do this procedure. Did you try clearing the BIOS/CMOS on your board, and then try to get into the BIOS and set the boot order correctly? You'll need to do that with the Clear CMOS jumper at the bottom of the board, just to the right of the CHA_FAN1 header.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic