ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Water cooling bracket for X99E-ITX/ac?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norisan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Water cooling bracket for X99E-ITX/ac?
    Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 6:47am
I've misplaced the water cooling retention bracket that came with my X99E-ITX/ac and so cannot attach the Corsair H80i-GT cooler that I purchased. Is there a known retail retention bracket that will work with the X99E-ITX and the H80i-GT or a place where I can purchase a replacement one from ASRock? The retention brackets that came with the Corsair did not fit.
Jon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:21am
Check here:

Maybe email Asetek.  I have the original ASRock bracket and the Seidon 120V cooler so I haven't tried any other brackets.
ASRock X99E-ITX/ac | Intel i7-5820K | ASUS GTX 970 mini | Samsung 850 EVO 250GB | Crucial Ballistix (2x8GB) | Corsair CX600M | CoolerMaster Seidon 120V | CoolerMaster Elite 110 | Windows 10 64-bit
norisan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote norisan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Aug 2015 at 7:24am
Thanks. I saw that thread and got in touch with Asetek already. Their narrow ILM bracket came today, but the mounting holes are still too wide.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic