ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H110 Pro BTC not showing display

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgoulter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: H110 Pro BTC not showing display
    Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 4:38pm
I have a problem with my H110 Pro BTC motherboard, 

I had 6 RX570 cards on the motherboard running fine.

I powered down the motherboard (PSUs still turned on) to swap risers in 2 slots.  While I doing the riser swap the motherbord and CPU powered back on!!  Since this happened I no longer get any video display from the motherboard DVI port or from a video card in the PCI16 slot.

No display whatsoever... no beeps, all that happens is CPU fan runs when I power on the motherboard.

What to do?

Please help

Edited by Xaltar - 17 Nov 2017 at 7:17pm
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 7:20pm
Pull the system apart then clear CMOS using this method:

http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=630&title=how-to-clear-cmos-via-battery-removal

Then reinstall only the CPU, 1 stick of RAM and PSU and see if you can post. If not, it is very likely the board is damaged.

I edited your post, we are here to help so there was no need Wink
Moinerus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Moinerus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2017 at 7:54pm
I also have this issue, bare bones with only RAM, CPU and PSU no video (same story with a GPU in the 16x slot).  If i pull the ram and I get the appropriate beep codes...

Tried the CMOS reset you linked and it makes no difference.

Guse this one is an RMA! 

Edited by Moinerus - 17 Nov 2017 at 7:56pm
rgoulter View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rgoulter Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2017 at 4:56am
I have cleared the CMOS and still no signal.

The board is currently stripped down to just CPU.  

When I remove the CPU and reinstall the CPU still no signal, same for Ram and CPU.

I think it may be terminal unless there is something else to try? anyone?

Edited by rgoulter - 18 Nov 2017 at 6:47am
Goldenwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldenwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 2018 at 1:37am
I'm having same issue with little to no response from corporate.

I needed to change out the monitor, shut down and when I rebooted... nothing

Won't work on any port DVI, onboard, PCI, etc.

Has this issue been fixed for anybody.  I see lots of people complaining.

Yes it makes sense to clear CMOS, but to strip everything off and on, doesn't matter.

broix View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote broix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jan 2018 at 4:43am
I am having same issue. No display. I have only CPU and 1 stick of DDR4 8GB connected. I had display for a few reboots, but now it is gone. Do we have any other support options? 
Goldenwave View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Goldenwave Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 2018 at 2:31am
I think our only options are to return the motherboards.  This is rediculous.
puntar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote puntar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jan 2018 at 3:37am
Hi, i registred jut fot this reply. Had the same problem..

found out, that the problem was with the power cable; CPU needs to have 8 pin cable connected from PSU to ATX12V1 connector (CPU is actually printed on the cable).
Plugged it in, restarted and now everythig works ok.

Hope this helps.

B.
GrandSab View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GrandSab Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2018 at 5:16am
I have 2 MOBO's with the same problem. No boot no power up. Only CPU and cooler installed. Replaced trying everything assembly and dissassembly. Connect and Reconnect PSU.

No blinking LAN, Cleared CMOS.

What is the problem?
bhikku79 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bhikku79 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jan 2018 at 10:20am
I have the same issue, new mobo, installed every thing , worked fine the first day,  on second day when I tried to start, CPU Fan runs, LAN light blinks , but no DVI display what so ever, 

Did CMOS reset , but no change , 
Dont know what to do . any solution ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic