ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H110 Pro BTC not showing display

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jhuber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 2018 at 6:04am
Any answers here? I have the SAME EXACT issue. I attempted the CMOS clearing process as instructed in the Forum and also waited the entire 4 hours (instead of just 10 minutes). Still nothing. Any help?
kyli_95 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kyli_95 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Feb 2018 at 4:18am
Omg I have the same problem too. Is this a faulty motherboard? I tried everything.
- Elvin
optimusdad65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote optimusdad65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Feb 2018 at 1:40am
I experienced the same issue, but I was using adaptors because the monitor I had only offered HDMI or VGA inputs. Neither would work. I tried all the solutions posted but nothing worked. Took it to have the output tested and, of course, it worked there. But the tech was using straight DVI to DVI. Bought a new monitor and used DVI to DVI cable and it worked perfectly.
optimusdad65
lsh View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lsh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 2018 at 4:14pm
Has anyone managed to get a fix for this issue yet or did you send your MB back for replacement?

Edited by lsh - 23 Apr 2018 at 4:16pm
optimusdad65 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote optimusdad65 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Apr 2018 at 12:17am
No adaptor combination of any kind worked. I bought another monitor so I could go straight DVI to DVI and the motherboard worked fine. I've used adaptors before on other MBs without issue, but for whatever reason this MB won't take it.
optimusdad65
refugee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote refugee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2018 at 1:01am
What did you end up doing?

I have 6 of these 2 worked so far, 4 are pure headaches.

Same thing, I can't get onboard display to show.

Thanks
HughesyMK View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HughesyMK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2018 at 5:30am
Guess what - same here.
Swapped out a card and, when I booted up again, no display even though I hadn't touched the primary GPU.
What a sack of shot these are - be nice if the devs actually responded to a post on here...
Agrieck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agrieck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:03am
Hi! I just bought the mobo, and all new components:
CPU Celeron g3900
DDR4 4GB 2400
GPU MSI 1660ti Ventus 6GB

The CPU fan and the fans from the GPU work perfect when I turn on the mobo but I don?™t get any video (on the dvi d port I tried with a HDMI adapter) on the dvi board port or in the HDMI output form the GPU.

I tried to do it without the GPU vía the on board port, or over the GPU, but no video at all.
All cables are connected. The PSU is a 1200w platinum.
Did the CMOS reset and nothing...no video!

Could it be that I don?™t get video because I?™m using am the adaptor?
RLGL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RLGL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:48pm

Could it be that I don?�t get video because I?�m using am the adaptor?

Short answer.??yes
Asrock Z370 Gaming K6,Intel i7 8700K,
Asrock x570 Taichi

Agrieck View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Agrieck Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Jul 2019 at 9:52pm
What do you suggest to get video? Because buying a dvi d monitor is not a option. It?™s cheaper to buy a mobo with hdmi than a monitor.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic