ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

H110 Pro BTC not showing display

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brownout Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Oct 2019 at 12:18pm
I am not going to say I have the same issue if I didn?™t I wouldn?™t be asking did this post never really get answered
1buckeye_fan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 1buckeye_fan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Dec 2020 at 5:14am
I have two MOBO's with the same issue... No video. Any updates?
Mps46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mps46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:47am
Originally posted by puntar puntar wrote:

Hi, i registred jut fot this reply. Had the same problem..

found out, that the problem was with the power cable; CPU needs to have 8 pin cable connected from PSU to ATX12V1 connector (CPU is actually printed on the cable).
Plugged it in, restarted and now everythig works ok.

Hope this helps.

B.

OK I use a 4 pin connector and the motherboard doesn't display. So I just have to change the power supply in order to have an atx 8pin connector!
Mps46 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mps46 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2021 at 3:58am
Originally posted by puntar puntar wrote:

Hi, i registred jut fot this reply. Had the same problem..

found out, that the problem was with the power cable; CPU needs to have 8 pin cable connected from PSU to ATX12V1 connector (CPU is actually printed on the cable).
Plugged it in, restarted and now everythig works ok.

Hope this helps.

B.

OK I use a 4 pin connector and the motherboard doesn't display. So I just have to change the power supply in order to have an atx 8pin connector?
D3xy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote D3xy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2021 at 1:55am
After a restart. Same issue take all off cpu. Ram. M2 hard put back and got 4 short beep. What happend?
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:30am
Figured it out. so i moved the risers on the motherboard, the riser with the long black port on the motherboard where you plug in the gpu is a graphic card section was the issue. Remove the riser that is plugged into the long port where the gpu input from the riser and plug it into the any remaining 12 sections. If you plug it into the long port at the gpu slots it wont allow video display cause it is meant for a video card. I turned everything off, i unplugged and relocated into another slot and bang video works..hope this helps. If your using all 13 slot then you would need to reconfigure the slot to reconize the input of the gpu riser and program the video display mainly on the dvi only .
Guests View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guests Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2021 at 9:35am
see my reply at the bottom!!
B89MER View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote B89MER Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 May 2021 at 1:02pm
Just got this board from newegg. I spent 3 hours trying to narrow down why it wouldn't post. Straight from the package, no display. Fans all spun but that was it. Was a complete fresh mining build so didn't know what part wasn't working exactly. Turns out it was a dead CMOS battery. Replaced battery and started right up.
Misinszki1975 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Misinszki1975 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 2021 at 11:53am
Hi guys! My issue is not identical but close. I am using this motherboard with 9 gpus without any issues, as soon as I plug in 10,11 or 12 Gpus, the system does not boot. No display on onboard video, fans running but that?™s it.
I have tried all combinations, even brought a second motherboard, same thing. Thanks!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic