ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BIOS Update for Spectre and Meltdown For Older MBs
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIOS Update for Spectre and Meltdown For Older MBs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Assiduous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Sep 2018 at 5:36pm
Nightmarepr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nightmarepr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Oct 2018 at 3:54am
Hi Guys,

Since the updates i been having no boot problems on windows 10, probably boot in the first install but then it froze, did get the 3.00v of firmware cpu microcode, did try to turn both update off with the program of spectre did not work, when i go to safe mode i see like 500+ errors on event viewer of this: 10005 event id....but all i see are like the key is not legal...like wtf? did brought it back on win 8 and been using it since then problem come with the last update.....i clean install it and install win 7 its boot normally...try with windows 10 first boot it boot then it freeze and when you hardreboot no boot then or no image in screen...thanks guys, i have tried with 1709, 1803 and 1809 having same problem..Asrock z77 extreme 4 and intel i5-3570k here...Thanks,
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic