ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

A problem That we don't know since 2month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 6:54am
Hi john,

I updated my bios to the new versio p.4.70

Since I built my pc I upgraded bios p.3.40 to p.4.40 and now I just upgraded to p4.70
But i dont think it's good to keep updating my bios..

Aklc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 6:57am
Hi john, 

I just updated my bios to the new version p.4.70 with my usb stick
Let see if this can solve the probleme..
Zwu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 6:57am
Check for segfault bug, im sure its this
Aklc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:04am
Ok it just crash again.. 

3-4 crash this day
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:24am
Funny............. Fishy

You are flashing but not telling us that you changed the BIOS's First Display.

Grab a screenshot of the "Display adapter" tab expanded in Device Manager and post here.

Is this a hdd that was transferred from another machine that had Windows already installed? Yes, I see you wrote you have done a fresh install, but please answer truthfully here.

Have you changed graphics cards or recently upped to this 1600X from say an A Series APU?

Go to the below, DL it, install it, and run it. Selecting All graphic drivers it discovers. Reboot and install the latest driver for the 1050ti
https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1038

Edited by wardog - 08 Mar 2018 at 7:26am
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:30am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Funny............. Fishy

You are flashing but not telling us that you changed the BIOS's First Display.

Grab a screenshot of the "Display adapter" tab expanded in Device Manager and post here.

Is this a hdd that was transferred from another machine that had Windows already installed? Yes, I see you wrote you have done a fresh install, but please answer truthfully here.

Have you changed graphics cards or recently upped to this 1600X from say an A Series APU?

Go to the below, DL it, install it, and run it. Selecting All graphic drivers it discovers. Reboot and install the latest driver for the 1050ti
https://www.wagnardsoft.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=1038

I ask that/those questions as the error you are receiving is saying there is another graphics card/APU in or on your system now.

Which can't be possible. Right? Fresh OS install and everything.............

Aklc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 7:50am
Maybe there is a conflit betwen my Asrock ( ab350m Pro4) and my graphique card Geforce gtx 1050ti????

someone can confirme to me that all my material are compatible?? (in my first post there is a lost of everythings i have)

Ryzen 5 1600x
Asrock Ab350m pro4
Geforce gtx 1050ti 

maybe in my motherboard there is something i need to desactivated.. i dont know

And no, i never changed anything since de begining, all the components that i wrote are in my first message

Edited by Aklc - 08 Mar 2018 at 7:53am
JohnM View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 8:23am
Originally posted by Aklc Aklc wrote:

Maybe there is a conflit betwen my Asrock ( ab350m Pro4) and my graphique card Geforce gtx 1050ti????

No, there isn't. Several people have told you that the problem is that you have installed the driver for the wrong brand of graphics card. If you follow wardog's advice you will be able to remove it. Then you can install the correct one.

Non, il n'y en a pas. Plusieurs personnes vous ont dit que le problème est que vous avez installé le pilote pour la mauvaise marque de carte graphique. Si vous suivez les conseils de wardog, vous pourrez l'enlever. Ensuite, vous pourrez installer le bon.

Edited by JohnM - 08 Mar 2018 at 8:31am
ASRock Fatal1ty AB350 ITX P4.90, AMD Ryzen 5 2400G, 2x8GB Corsair CMK16GX4M2A2666C16, 250GB Samsung 960EVO, 500GB Samsung 850EVO, 4TB WD Blue, Windows 10 Pro 64, Corsair SF450, Cooler Master Elite 110
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 8:33am
nVidia Graphics Card Drivers
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx
MisterJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 8:44am
Zwu, as far as I know we have never seen the segfault error here on a Windows system, only Linux.  Enjoy, John.
Fat1 X399 Pro Gaming, TR 1950X, RAID0 3xSamsung SSD 960 EVO, G.SKILL FlareX F4-3200C14Q-32GFX, Win 10 x64 Pro, Enermx Platimax 850, Enermx Liqtech TR4 CPU Cooler, Radeon RX580, BIOS 2.00, 2xHDDs WD
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic