ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

A problem That we don't know since 2month

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 8:50am
Ok 

I just uninstalled nvidia driver, amd driver, intel driver with your program in safe mod like wardog said. Then I installed the last driver of my gtx 1050ti

Let see if there is a next crash
MisterJ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterJ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 9:02am
Why do so many think there is a conflict with two displays?  wardog is this what you are asking for and why?
What the heck does this mean?
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

You are flashing but not telling us that you changed the BIOS's First Display.

I think what better be looked at is the crashes and the memory.
Aklc, are you getting BSODs and if so please compress the minidump folder and upload it.  If not, please put only one stick of memory in the A1 slot and see how your system runs.  Then try A2, etc.  Repeat with the other stick alone.  Having drivers for a video card not installed should have NO consequences.  If this is getting too complicated for you, YOU decide who you want to listen to and tell us.    I suggest datonyb.  Enjoy, John.

EDIT:  What Intel driver?

Edited by MisterJ - 08 Mar 2018 at 9:03am
Fat1 X399 Pro Gaming, TR 1950X, RAID0 3xSamsung SSD 960 EVO, G.SKILL FlareX F4-3200C14Q-32GFX, Win 10 x64 Pro, Enermx Platimax 850, Enermx Liqtech TR4 CPU Cooler, Radeon RX580, BIOS 2.00, 2xHDDs WD
Zwu View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Zwu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 9:42am
I had a similar issue with my 1600x. It just hung the system, no display turning on or other reaction when error occured. Some crashfreezes when idle overnight. Poor overclocks and high voltages. I then installed linux and tested for segfault = positive. I RMAd and now my cpu runs perfect!
Aklc View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Aklc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 9:46am
well 

I already did a memory test and others things like that but, I'm gonna try with another power supply then after maybe try with another motherboard cause de problem is soo random and there is no clue to know what is it, that why i think it's a materiel problem.. 
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 2018 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by MisterJ MisterJ wrote:

Why do so many think there is a conflict with two displays?  wardog is this what you are asking for and why?

EDIT:  What Intel driver?

Not two displays. Two graphics output devices. That error he is continually receiving? How do you relate that to memory? The same error? Over and over?

Th error they are seeing is in it recognizing an incorrect graphic output device. And halting

It matters not to me at this point. I'm backing out of here and letting you continue assisting them as you ask them to choose.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic