FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Highest RAM Speed I can achieve is 3066?Mhz

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Highest RAM Speed I can achieve is 3066?Mhz
    Posted: 21 Jun 2018 at 5:38pm
i can't see your specs from your link it says denied either way there are times you'd need to increase dram voltage up to 2 bumps other than that you need to run in a different timing that your system would run.

xmp or not every single pc part are slightly different.
HellRazr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellRazr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 9:07am
I agree this may be true, but I have seen others posted stats of over 3200 using the same board and similar RAM  or using the 370 version of this board. What am I missing?
emanmor View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote emanmor Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 8:10am
pretty sure it a problem with ryzen itself
Z170M Extreme4
I5 6500
16 GB 3200
HellRazr View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HellRazr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jun 2018 at 4:38am
Hi all, I'm looking for some tips from you guys if you will. I am a novice builder. This is my first itx build, and it was fun. The link below should show my build and pictures. 

I have not overclock the CPU at all yet, and I still have the stock cooler. I'm looking to upgrade to a better air cpu cooler,  preferably in the white/black/silver color, and get my ram speed up. 

On the Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX board the best stable speed I can achieve is 3066. The ram is 3200 out of the box.. 

~Cheers~
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic