ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help with XMP

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote falc97 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help with XMP
    Posted: 12 Jun 2018 at 8:30am
I was looking to get a little help with getting xmp to work on my ram. My setup is:

Asrock Taichi Z370
Intel I7 8700K cpu
G.Skill F4-4133C17D-16GTZR ram

When I try to enable xmp my pc wont boot. When applying manual settings I am able to get my cas latency down to 19 at 4133mhz. I saw that some people suggested raising vccio and vcssa values, which I did. Even if I have set the following settings I can?™t get my advertised latency..

DRAM 1.4
VCCIO 1.25
VCSSA 1.35

Any advice would be appreciated.
AY0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AY0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 2018 at 3:21am
I have the same ram and the same problem. I?™ve noticed that the b2 ram slot is stuck at 4000mhz while the a2 ram slot does 4133 just fine. The suggested fix is dram fourth timings io-l init value 4-> 5 but it?™s still not working. If you find out anything please let me know.
johnmill12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote johnmill12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Sep 2018 at 1:34am
I am easily usee the best AsRock system and the XMP file is very important to the memory file. it allows changing the setting which is really helpful for us. Gmail is the very important factor to use in setting files. And In which we store the data in the memory file. if I have an issue with Gmail go to the Gmail customer support to solve the problem which is really helpful for us. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic