ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

software setup guide

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: software setup guide
    Posted: 18 Jun 2018 at 2:02am
Originally posted by JayB33 JayB33 wrote:

Originally posted by hmazuji hmazuji wrote:

you are spot on with your observations - blinding flashes of the obvious

however, being polite and using punctuation are not the point, and your reply does not address the content of my tirade, and you are off topic

If it were obvious, why did you continue to write it in that fashion?

You were the one lamenting the inaccuracies and incompleteness of the user manual, so I believe my reply was justified and on-topic.

i am not from your country, so this is not my primary language.  we are not in english class.  i am focusing on content.  you are focusing on grammar.  i want to build a computer.  you want me to be an american
JayB33 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JayB33 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 3:09am
Originally posted by hmazuji hmazuji wrote:

however, being polite and using punctuation are not the point, and your reply does not address the content of my tirade, and you are off topic

If it were obvious, why did you continue to write it in that fashion?

You were the one lamenting the inaccuracies and incompleteness of the user manual, so I believe my reply was justified and on-topic.
chainsaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chainsaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 2018 at 1:09am
this a industry wide issue. 
Nearly a competition of what manufacturer can make the more vague documentation.   
ASRock Fatal1ty X370 Gaming K4 P3.40
AMD RYZEN 7 1700 @ 4Ghz 1.39v
Noctua NH-D15 "blocks top 1x pci-e"
16GB GSkill Ripjaw V F4-3200C16D-16GVRB @ 2933 14-15-15-15 T1 1.365v
GTX 1080 x2 Sli
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 10:50pm
i believe the reply was meant to be sarcastic, thereby leading to the fantastic conclusions you are putting on the table
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 10:44pm
https://imgur.com/a/hpiCDAP

the post img walkthrough using imgur is generating an error; my objective was to provide an image of the software installation guide

Edited by hmazuji - 16 Jun 2018 at 10:59pm
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 10:02pm
i was trying to post an image using the walkthrough on the forum, using imgur.  now that it doesn't seem to work, i can also not delete this reply

Edited by hmazuji - 16 Jun 2018 at 10:57pm
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 9:35pm
Originally posted by kerberos_20 kerberos_20 wrote:

hmm, if u are gamer, u should play on consoles :P no need for bios tweaks
bios is for advanced users and with your current knowledge is best to avoid entering bios ;)

two good points
so my mistake was thinking that i needed to read the bios manual.  on a side note, the quick installation guide did prove to be informative
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 9:19pm

Edited by hmazuji - 16 Jun 2018 at 9:30pm
hmazuji View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hmazuji Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 9:14pm
i am trying to post an image per the forum walkthrough using imgur, but i can't get it to work

Edited by hmazuji - 16 Jun 2018 at 10:55pm
datonyb View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote datonyb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jun 2018 at 6:52pm
i was just going to say

you think asus, msi ,gigabyte menus in bios or manuals are any better explained ? LOL
[url=https://valid.x86.fr/jpg250][/url]

3800X, powercolor reddevil vega64, gskill tridentz3866, taichix370, evga750watt gold
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic