ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock 970M Pro 3. Best mATX for AM3+

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tag75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by Piddeman Piddeman wrote:

Originally posted by tag75 tag75 wrote:

Thanks! I love it to :D, Best case in the price range. 
it deff is a good case , good size insideSmile

Agree, easy to make good cable management. 

I will paint the inside of the case soon to matt black, so it matches the outside :P And after that I will make some sleeved cables, those will be matt black to :P 
not bad u must be good at modding I wood not do that (me rubbish lol) but if u got 2 min check my post thanks (asrock extreme 4)

Edited by tag75 - 21 Oct 2015 at 7:40pm
treat people the way you want to be treated
Piddeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piddeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2015 at 10:11pm
Its my hobbie :P I love to do smaller mods on everything xD. 
My PC. http://i.imgur.com/x6wZmmz.png
tag75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tag75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Oct 2015 at 12:22am

Its my hobbie :P I love to do smaller mods on everything xD. 
keep it up mateSmile
Piddeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piddeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2015 at 5:10am
Piddeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piddeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 4:46am
Almost done repainting my H440! I will put up some new pictures of it tomorrow :D 
tag75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tag75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Nov 2015 at 5:30am

Almost done repainting my H440! I will put up some new pictures of it tomorrow :D 
 I would like to seeSmile

Edited by tag75 - 17 Nov 2015 at 5:31am
Piddeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piddeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 3:54am
Here they come.

The reason I didnt buy a whole black H440 is because when they release the case to the market there where only white color cases...If I wanted a black I should wait 1 month...And patience are not my strongest side :P

I'm not 100% done yet, I will put another layer matt black colour so it will be good :)

And later on, I will paint the fans black too, and buy black and dark grey sleeved cables. 

Edited by Piddeman - 18 Nov 2015 at 3:56am
tag75 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tag75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 2015 at 5:23am
good job mate
PetrolHead View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PetrolHead Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 2015 at 5:26am

I manage to overclock my AMD FX8350 up to 4700MHZ@1,45V! Still the motherboad was okey with it, temps was under the ''danger zone''

Socket temps as well? What do you use for stability testing?

Quote I manage to undervolt my CPU to 1,250V at stock speed! Still stable! 
The CPU temp never peaked over 52c.

Stable doing what? Also, if that was the CPU package temp, where was your socket temp (listed under the motherboard sensors as "CPU") at? That's the one you should worry about, especially since you have the wrong type of CPU cooler for that CPU. ASRock instructs to use a top-down cooler when using certain FX-series processors in order to keep components surrounding the CPU cool enough.

Quote The 970M pro 3 got really nice quality to it, it feels heavy yet it is tiny, good heatsinks on the VRM and NB/SB

But the motherboard only has a 4+1 power phase design, so it's not really designed for OC'ing FX-8xxx processors.
Ryzen 5 1500X, ASRock AB350M Pro4, 2x8 GB G.Skill Trident Z 3466CL16, Sapphire Pulse RX Vega56 8G HBM2, Corsair RM550x, Samsung 960 EVO SSD (NVMe) 250GB, Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500 GB, Windows 10 64-bit
Piddeman View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Piddeman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Dec 2015 at 5:53am
Hi! I was running AMD Overdrive to test my CPU stability :), I let it run through out the night. 

Its the sockel temp that peaked at 52c fans at 900RPM, (Max 1300RPM) 

In the Asrock bios you can set the temp at max 55c and the fans is working after that. 

Yes I know Asrock says about the CPU cooler, anyway...it seems like this U14S cooler does its job pretty well..blowing the heat out of the chassi.

Edited by Piddeman - 16 Dec 2015 at 5:55am
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic