ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Event 56 ACPI 1 leads to crash and event 41

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vinccool96 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Event 56 ACPI 1 leads to crash and event 41
    Posted: 14 Aug 2023 at 2:31am
When I'm playing certain games, my PC screen becomes black, with the sound still playing in the background, then the sound freezes like a stuck disk, and the PC restarts. I need help or a solution.

When I look at the Event Viewer, I always have the following events in succession:

* Event 6008 "The previous system shutdown at 1:33:36 PM on ??/??3/??023 was unexpected." (not error logged at that hour).

* Event 56 "The description for Event ID 56 from source Application Popup cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event:

ACPI

The message resource is present but the message was not found in the message table"

* Event 162 "Dump file generation succeded."

* Event 41 "The system has rebooted without cleanly shutting down first. This error could be caused if the system stopped responding, crashed, or lost power unexpectedly."

* Event 1101 "Audit events have been dropped by the transport. 0"

Here's the log of the events: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_l-WHyJ1kNOBn6EaDGQRv6E2rqwQr4vL/view?usp=sharing

I've already done all the suggestions in this Windows Forum: https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/answers/questions/1300630/event-id-56-application-popup-acpi-1-leading-into

Setup:

* Windows 11 Pro
* ASRock Z690 Taichi
* Intel i9-13900KF
* NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4090
* EVGA Supernova 1600 T2 80+ titanium
* KINGSTON SKC3000D2048G as main drive
* Another KINGSTON SKC3000D2048G as secondary drive
* ST4000DM004-2U9104 as ternary drive

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic