ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HyperZeroYt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Help
    Posted: 25 Oct 2018 at 6:14am
I was messing around in the computers boot menu and switched things around not knowing what I'm doing and now after saving and exiting it gave me a no signal connection on my displays and my keyboard and mouse don't respond on the computer. As if the computer is in sleep mode. Please help me
Globespy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Globespy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2018 at 2:02am
I'm assuming you got this resolved?
If you mean by 'boot menu' were you talking about BIOS on your board or Windows boot options in Windows?
If the BIOS, simple fix is a full clear CMOS - I usually always just remove all power and then take out the little round BIOS battery for 5 minutes whilst following your BIOS reset instructions (usually jumpers unless your board has a 'button' on the board to reset CMOS).

If Windows, then there's plenty of resources to help you boot to safe mode and restore to an earlier time which will resolve the issue.

But hopefully you are back up and running!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic