ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

My AMD-Asrock Rig

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote najiro Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 12:24am
Originally posted by rrplay rrplay wrote:

Very nice looking build man Clap the blue theme looks really sharp on the desktop. No frikking way did my first build looked that sharp.   lol

anyhoo wanted to ask how that temperature control panel on the NZXT chassis sorta compares with the temps reported with some of the common software apps some of us may use like HW monitor or CoreTemps.

Thanks in advance, and thanks for making such a solid build post.

Thanks peter :) I had no idea about HW monitor or CoreTemps like for the first 6 months of owning a PC hahaha. Don't even have a good idea of proper airflow back then hehe
rrplay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rrplay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Oct 2015 at 12:56am
Originally posted by najiro najiro wrote:

Thanks peter :) I had no idea about HW monitor or CoreTemps like for the first 6 months of owning a PC hahaha. Don't even have a good idea of proper airflow back then hehe

Yep! me too with my first build, it was a bit of a challenge selecting and getting the hardware to work properly and learning how to use the different apps that came with my mainboard too.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234
  Share Topic