ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > ASRock Bulletin > Product News
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Beebox N3150/N3050 now available with Windows® 10
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beebox N3150/N3050 now available with Windows® 10

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ASRock_News Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beebox N3150/N3050 now available with Windows® 10
    Posted: 03 Nov 2015 at 3:50pm
Whether you're looking for a home theater PC system, office desktop, or an industrial PC for digital signage, ASRock Beebox is a nifty 0.6L NUC mini PC that suits all kinds of needs. Now there's even an upgraded version powered by a quad core Intel® N3150 SoC, 32GB eMMC SSD, plus a free bundled 64-bit Windows® 10 Home Edition operating system. Furthermore, despite the compact size ASRock Beebox is still largely upgradable, users may install up to 16GB DDR3 memory and a 2TB hard disk drive to maximize the performance. In addition to the previous black, white and gold Beebox, there will also be a new silver model to choose from.

Beebox is the world's first mini PC with a Type-C USB port. It's also the only one to support triple monitor, H.265 decoding and 4K video playback through two HDMI ports and one DisplayPort, which is made possible because of the exclusive dual channel memory design. The whole system has low power consumption and is extremely quiet while powered on. In fact, it's nearly silent in Eco mode for torrent downloading or other light activities, so users may even use it as a bedroom PC.

If you'd like to know how we toy around with this bad boy in the office, here's a clip of us ditching work and hooking ASRock Beebox to an Xbox One, a gigantic 88 inch flat screen TV, and some serious amplifiers plus speaker systems.

Take a look at our insane gaming set on YouTube:

Edited by ASRock_News - 03 Nov 2015 at 3:50pm
Phaydren View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Phaydren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Nov 2015 at 12:32pm
Hello! I literally just got my BeeBox N3150 in the mail today... Is there a way I can please get a copy of Win10? If so, what should I do?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic