ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Zen 2 bios for Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kbi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Zen 2 bios for Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac
    Posted: 01 Jul 2019 at 5:18pm
Hello, in the news (Per asrock.com/news/index.asp?iD=4238) AsRock stated that the bios version supporting new Zen 2 processors for Fatal1ty AB350 Gaming-ITX/ac will be 5.70 and it should be released in May. Juni just ended, we are 1 week from Ryzen 3000 series release, and the lastest bios for this mobo is from April, version 5.60. When can we expect the new bios?
Tithis View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tithis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 5:38am
I've got the same board and have been wondering the same thing. It appears the 450 and 470 motherboards received their bios updates in early June.

One of the moderators spoke about another B350 board in concerns to Ryzen 3000 support. It looks like we may just have to be patient.
http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=11752&title=bios-announced-in-the-news-but-isnt-available

I'm not completely against upgrading my motherboard (I'm using a mATX instead of ITX case now) but I don't want to go through a full reinstall to do it and potentially have windows activation issues.
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 10:22am
the flagship x470 taichi ultimate just had it 2 days ago just wait for it

@tithis my windows install is from win 7 to win 10 free upgrade in 2 different am3+ systems and now am4
gizmic View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gizmic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 2019 at 10:47pm
its out
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic