ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AB350 PRO4 - Ram issues

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Koraymert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AB350 PRO4 - Ram issues
    Posted: 17 Jul 2019 at 9:24pm
Hi asrock team im koray from turkey , i came across a fatal issue about this motherboard a month ago .

The issue is im using that motherboard for 9 months with vengance 8x2 cmr16gx4m2c3200c16 ram kit , i decided to change it to 16x2 corsair rgb ram kit but when i put the rams first it froozen and then rgb lights gone off and then cannot see the boot screen . i thought i guess i bought a broken ram kit then i send them back . A week later i got new ones but it has same problem no rgb lights and no post screen ... then i bought 1 pair of same model 8x2 corsair ram only with different color rgb tryed to get post screen but no the other slots are not workin ... When i change the ram that i used its not booting either ... I tryed reset bios and patch it again but it doesnt work ... Rams are not workin on my board but i tyred them with different mobo they are workin well ... i cant understand the issue my mobo got... It just works with the pair that i boutgh 9 months ago ...

What should i do before i send the mobo back to guarantie ? is there anything left that i didnt tryed?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic