ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Asrock Beebox has a Bee in it

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Asrock Beebox has a Bee in it
    Posted: 20 Nov 2015 at 10:44pm
Just got my Beebox N3150 and noticed when you pick it up it rattles, opened the case nothing lose and nothing fell out, if you move it around it rattles there is something behind the mother board that is loose is this normal ?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:53am
No. There should be nothing "loose' under the motherboard.

Contact ASRock Tech Support for whatever location you are from and notify/inform them of this to see what they as the manufacturer suggest you do.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Nov 2015 at 9:55am
And I would unplug it from the wall until it is discovered what is causing the noise you hear.
DavidH View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DavidH Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 4:45am
Hi I sent them an email . might just send it back to Amazon if they don't reply by Monday.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 2015 at 8:03am
Meh, give 'em a chance. They are closed weekends so IMO to be fair Monday is a wee early to expect a reply.

If you're in the US, use this phone number on Monday for an immediate answer.

Support Phone: 1-909-590-8308
Support Email: support@asrockamerica.com
MrValentin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MrValentin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Dec 2015 at 9:54pm
 it is Probably only the CMOS battery(it is attached with a doubble-sided tape) that can easely be shaken of during transport. not dagerous though.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 1:56am
Originally posted by MrValentin MrValentin wrote:

it is Probably only the CMOS battery(it is attached with a doubble-sided tape) that can easely be shaken of during transport. not dagerous though.

Does the CMOS battery on this reside in a vertical holder, unlike most that lay flat against the board?

DavidH, what was your end result with this?
Bluesmanuk View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bluesmanuk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Dec 2015 at 7:31am
I noticed the same rattle from the base when I took delivery of mine but couldn't see what it was.

Hasn't effected it in any way though.

Beebox N3150
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic