ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > OverClocking(OC) Zone > OC Technical Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Overclocking your profile with a personal picture
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Overclocking your profile with a personal picture

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyonix Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Overclocking your profile with a personal picture
    Posted: 11 May 2020 at 5:15pm

I finally found a website that works with Asrocks crappy (avatar Feature).

AS your Profile says when you want to add an Avatar

Select Avatar This is the small icon shown next to your posts. Either select one from the list or type the path in to your own Avatar (must be 64 x 64 pixels).

Keywords: type the path in to your own Avatar

Asrock needs a HTTP website(an unsecure website to get your personal image from)
Keyword
UNSECURE
WHAT DECADE ARE WE IN ASROCK????

Anyway despite Asrocks lack of awareness or intelligence, i found a website that actually works with Asrocks backwards thinking like its in the 90's
http://www.imagetitan.com

imagetitan.com does the job and as you can see i got my own image, and i have OVERCLOCKED my profile.

Just open the webpage, click browse, find your picture, add it, click upload and then when you see your picture and the 3 links find (Share Image With Friends)link and copy that link and paste it in the Avatar upload bar on your profile in the Asrock forum, click preview, and you should see your picture, lastly click update profile and you should be set.

Have fun Overclocking your profile. XD

P.S. dont use LIME GREEN its broken as you can see...... poor lime green Asrock please fix it.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic