ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > Networking Products
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

The router is not working correctly (G10).

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YuriySt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The router is not working correctly (G10).
    Posted: 29 May 2020 at 7:46pm
If you go to the router settings, the inscription will blink there (there is a new firmware version). At the moment it is installed (Firmware version:2.18).
If you go to Advanced/Administration/Firmware Upgrade and click "check", the inscription will pop out... "You are using the latest firmware version!".
You can go to the router and click on "There is new new firmware". You'll get "New firmware detected. "Update firmware?" Click "Yes."
Then we are carried on our way (Advanced/Administration/Firmware Upgrade).
"New firmware available, loading process in progress!" The download bar appears... But as a rule, it loads from 2 to 15%. And then it says, "Firmware loading error!"
On the same official website the latest update for the "router firmware is dated" - (2.18 version) 12/14/2017 15.07MB.

In other words, it turns out that on the official website there are no newer firmware for the router, which is quite strange... The version I have is as if the last... But what then "is trying to download the router?" Either the router is glitchy, or someone by their negligence "wrong" posted the latest update?

I didn't have as much trouble with the old router as I did with the new one.
Closed "ports", non-working UPnP... Impossible to set to normal (WAN - Port Forwarding) I set the range the game asks me to. Say 4950 & 4955. And this "weird" router writes me some nonsense in the spirit of "Impermissible port number! You should use decimal numbers from 1 to 65535." How do you even know that? And where's the formula for "Golden Midway"?

Because of this nonsense I can't play normally with my friends in Arma 3 (because I don't see the server they created and they are mine). And even Steam doesn't have a button to connect to (although the Internet is selected and everything is absolutely right).

I need help!

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator (free version)
norm
WUSCHIIIII View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WUSCHIIIII Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jul 2020 at 8:22pm
do not work more Qualcommstreamboost cannot connect to update server since last Year
BenjaminValles View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BenjaminValles Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 2021 at 12:35am
Did you try troubleshooting£
Coin View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Coin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Aug 2021 at 4:41pm
Reset the router?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic