ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AR Fatal1ty 970 Performance- RAM compatibility

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 10:51am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

He's a Superior because of his experience.

Allow me to retract that statement as I have had Superiors that had no business other than his just graduated college management classes(ie: absolutely no real world experience at managing), never mind no experience with nor knowledge of the product being produced.
dinin70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinin70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 3:53pm
Hehe. Sure, you are really right. When I go through this forum I passed time whining on AsRock. I can understand your frustration when noobs complain rather than being constructive. You spend your free time helping noobs that are angry and childish. When they complain about a problem they probably created themselves.

However I never expected an official answer. And about that Superior statement well.. I'm myself a manager as I mentioned, and Jesus! How many times I would have loved speaking like to this to my direct reports... But yeah. I'm getting paid for my job, so I can retain me... ;)

Anyway, it's not important. What is important is that I learned a lot in one topic, more than the 20 other topics I opened on this matter! I would like to thank you about that.

And there's another thing. For once since years I'm back in the position where I'm the one that lacks experience and that seeks help from the "manager". It's rather instructive to switch the position once :) Next time, when I'll start to see angryness rising in me after a stupid question, I'll say to myself: Remember when you were whining about asrock! :)

I'll provide a conclusive remark about all this hardware issues "bsod, heat, freeze" in a few days since I hate posts where you cannot see if the thing functioned or not.
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jan 2016 at 5:00pm
Good luck and keep us posted.
dinin70 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dinin70 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 9:05pm
Dear Wardog, Petrolhead.

It is now almost 1 month since I changed the RAM settings: activating XMP (that was naturally not activated on the MB), set everything to default (Voltage was not in line with frequency (Bios Setup)).

Since that day, no more BSOD, no more Freezes.

By the Way, the Kingston RAM was incompatible with the MB despite what Kingston said. Default setting in the BIOS was not in coherent with RAM settings and XMP couldn't be activated.

For me, this post can be marked as "Solved"!

Thank you all for your great support and patience :)
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Feb 2016 at 11:13pm
Hurray!

And please accept my humble apology for my blowing a gasket here.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678
  Share Topic