ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Warranty Doubt. Please Help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rakeshguptarocks Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Warranty Doubt. Please Help
    Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 6:24pm
I bought a 970 extreme4 from flipkart last year and it showed 3 years of asrock india warranty but some people are telling me that there is only 1 year warranty provided by asrock india. Please clarify and help me someone. thanks in advance :)
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Jan 2016 at 7:13pm
The warranty set by your re-seller must be honored. Even if ASRock had no policy at all, if the (e)store you purchased it from stated 3 years then they are obligated to honor that claim legally. ASRock's official policy is 1 year but that is what they offer as a manufacturer to the re-seller as the default warranty package. I suspect they may have extended warranty plans that re-sellers can pay for.

If the store you bought it from said 3 year warranty then they have to honor it. You will need to return the product to the store. 

Now if your purchase had no warranty from the re-seller then you would have to return the product to ASRock at which point after ~1 year from the time of purchase the warranty would be expired. I hope this makes sense.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic