ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > Intel Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

(Solved) Nahimic driver outdated

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: (Solved) Nahimic driver outdated
    Posted: 16 Oct 2020 at 11:47pm
Hello Support-Team,

i recently setup a new pc with a ASRock B460M Pro4 + i5-10400f. Everything is working flawless so far.

Sadly, since a few days ago Nahimic doesnt work anymore. After some research i discovered, that i have the same problem like another user with a ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 described in the amd motherboard support forum: [URL=http://forum.asrock.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=16387&title=nahimic-driver-outdated]Nahimic driver outdated[/URL]

I would highly appreciate if you can rework the driver for the b460 chipset boards soon too, because i need an option to adjust some audio bass & treble settings.

regards

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 26 Oct 2020 at 5:27pm
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Oct 2020 at 2:30pm
Dear Onion,

Thank you for posting, regarding the Nahimic utility, kindly download the newer utility from the link below:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/163YAekW7FhK58Wm5dhfIkfr7XFoygo02/view?usp=sharing

With thanks,
ASRock TSD
Onion View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Onion Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Oct 2020 at 3:24am
Dear ASRock_TSD,

just downloaded & installed the new utility and i can start Nahimic without any issues again. I tested some settings, configurations, etc. and everything is working fine.

Big thx for providing and best regards! :D

St4rlight View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote St4rlight Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 2020 at 1:19am
Thank you, I was having a problem with Nahimic no longer opening and this has fixed it!
quiscaca View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote quiscaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jun 2021 at 9:10pm
Dear ASRock_TSD,
I also have the same problem. Can you share the link again?
noelman8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noelman8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Jun 2021 at 8:01am
Originally posted by quiscaca quiscaca wrote:

Dear ASRock_TSD,
I also have the same problem. Can you share the link again?

no need for them to post a shared link to it. it's available on the ASRock web site here.
noelman8 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote noelman8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 2022 at 1:59am
better yet, visit this Reddit site to update the Nahimic APO3 or APO4 drivers

https://www.reddit.com/r/Nahimic/comments/umyrdj/how_to_fix_nahimic_application_has_failed_to/

obtain the ASRock APO3 or ASRock APO4 driver, run the package, reboot and then try to update the Nahimic app from the MS store to the latest version
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic