ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

AMD FM2A88XExtreme6+ Sound??

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 306bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 9:42am
Originally posted by Xaltar Xaltar wrote:

I would try returning it to the store you purchased it from first and hope they exchange it for you. If that fails then you can try ASRock directly.

Ok! But I haven't returned it yet. I have all the info ready. I am wondering, I rebuilt it 5 minutes ago and the front sound ports on the case are still unworking. The back speaker output is a great amount louder though. Should I still return it or maybe wait a few days and see what happens?
wardog View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote wardog Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jan 2016 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by 306bobby 306bobby wrote:

...I rebuilt it 5 minutes ago and the front sound ports on the case are still unworking. The back speaker output is a great amount louder though. Should I still return it or maybe wait a few days and see what happens?

Bobby, you're saying there that something has changed between when you initially posted and now, that there is a difference since "5 minutes ago" ?

If that is true, please do an out of the case bench build of it and see if any thing changes again. Place the motherboard directly on the ASRock box it came with.

On the plain box. DO NOT place anything between the bottom of the motherboard and the ASRock box.
306bobby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 306bobby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Jan 2016 at 8:19am
Originally posted by wardog wardog wrote:

Originally posted by 306bobby 306bobby wrote:

...I rebuilt it 5 minutes ago and the front sound ports on the case are still unworking. The back speaker output is a great amount louder though. Should I still return it or maybe wait a few days and see what happens?

Bobby, you're saying there that something has changed between when you initially posted and now, that there is a difference since "5 minutes ago" ?

If that is true, please do an out of the case bench build of it and see if any thing changes again. Place the motherboard directly on the ASRock box it came with.

On the plain box. DO NOT place anything between the bottom of the motherboard and the ASRock box.

Thanks but I believe that my speakers had not been turned all the way up. It is still quiet so I am gonna go through with the RMA
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic