ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Wifi & Bluetooth Disappeared B550 ITX/AX Phantom
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Wifi & Bluetooth Disappeared B550 ITX/AX Phantom

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Wifi & Bluetooth Disappeared B550 ITX/AX Phantom
    Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 8:18am
Wifi was still working fine last night, but when I turned on the PC this morning Wifi was gone, and I had to plug in the ethernet cable.

I checked under device manager and also in control panel, it seems both Wifi and Bluetooth are gone. Only change from earlier this week was windows updates/patches. I rolled it back already but I'm still not getting the wifi/bluetooth back.

Anyone can help pls?

mojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Nov 2020 at 8:20am
I have also tried to reinstall the intel ax wifi driver and the AMD chipset software.

I also attempted to install the "Intel WLAN and Bluetooth driver ver:21.80.0.3" from the ASrock support website, but I have no idea how to install this.
Djorkaeff View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Djorkaeff Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Nov 2020 at 2:50am
The same thing happened to me on Taichi X570 for Intel I211 lan. I don't know if my solution will work for you chipset. In my case Windows shown a device with wrong ven and dev. I simply reflashed the bios.
dgert View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dgert Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 4:38am
Hi, i have the same problem on my b550 phantom gaming 4/ac. I think it has to do with power connectors and/or the m.2 wifi card. Did you find a solution to this problem?
mojo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mojo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 2021 at 10:24am
Still an issue, but I suspect it has to do with the onboard LED settings but not sure

The interim fix is to switch off the PSU, then it'll come back on every time
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic