ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - X570 Taichi Zero Effort from AsRock - Chipset Fan
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

X570 Taichi Zero Effort from AsRock - Chipset Fan

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspire029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: X570 Taichi Zero Effort from AsRock - Chipset Fan
    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 12:09pm
I am a technician in Australia i do not own my own retail store, i built my own PC using the x570 Taichi mootherboard, all i want to do is purchase this Chipset fan to fix the issue of it being noisy, i cant afford to have this motherboard sent away to the retailer so that you guys can send one. If you can give me the link to where i can actually purchase this fan, that would be great. No one in Australia can help me. Ill buy the fan off you and i really dont care about warranty now
muziqaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muziqaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Jan 2021 at 10:01pm
If you have motherboard at hand, you can always take the fan out and check the brand a serial number of it. You gonna swap it anyways, so no harm done. I doubt anyone from Asrock will ever provide you what fan they use, since they are using off the shelf fans bought in bulk from some local distributors
folding@home
aspire029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspire029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 11:25am
No one carries it, i have checked the serial number
muziqaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muziqaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 3:07pm
Originally posted by aspire029 aspire029 wrote:

No one carries it, i have checked the serial number

As I mentioned, every motherboard manufacturer buy them bulk from factories or some massive suppliers which don't do retail.
Your best bet would be to match size, voltage of different fan to fit it instead. I understand it is very awkward and not straight forward, but there is zero chance Asrock will inform you of their bulk suppliers.
Is the fan faulty, or you just think it is too loud.

There is a new beta BIOS adjusting fan curve even more, I haven't tried it yet, but it's there :)
folding@home
aspire029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspire029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 3:18pm
Its a very common problem with this motherboard. Look up x570 taichi fan noise and you will see countless people with the same problem. The answer is its faulty.

In terms of who their supplier is i don't actually need. I know the manufacturer is Everflow which is a company in China that make them and other electronics but i also understand they could be sourced from elsewhere.

The part number is t124010sl(2). I have contacted Everflow and yet to here what they say. Whining sound coming from the fan , sound like a lawn mower once.
aspire029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspire029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 3:20pm
t124010sl(2) Everflow is the brand on the back of the original fan at the moment.
muziqaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote muziqaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 3:30pm
Usually these Chinese suppliers never venture outside of China with their product distribution, unfortunately :(
folding@home
KungFuSpaghetti View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KungFuSpaghetti Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Jan 2021 at 11:07pm
Just contact ASRock and get a replacement fan under warranty, I know of several people who've done this now.
aspire029 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote aspire029 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 Jan 2021 at 5:30am
No sorry they dont. If you are in Australia its more complicated.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic