ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RX6900 Phantom Gaming not syncing with Synapse 3
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RX6900 Phantom Gaming not syncing with Synapse 3

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RX6900 Phantom Gaming not syncing with Synapse 3
    Posted: 05 Feb 2021 at 5:19pm
I am having issues connecting my 6900 XT Phantom Gaming card to Razer Synapse 3, It was purchased specifically to sync up with my existing setup.

I have no option to sync it with Chroma, other screenshots, and videos I have seen says "Chroma Connect" at the top of the Polychrome Sync window, but I only have the option for "SYNC"

It does not show in Synapse and has no option to connect to is in Polychrome Sync, I have restarted, reinstalled, and tried different versions and nothing has worked.

I have the x570 Taichi Razer edition MB.

I was hoping it would be simple to sync but I've been unable to find a way so far.
Radcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 2021 at 8:37pm
Any chance someone could take a look at this and help a bit? Pretty disappointed to spend over £1k on a graphics card and get such little support.
Radcon View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Radcon Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 2021 at 5:54pm
Seriously nothing back on this£

I've installed the latest version of Synapse and Polychrome and still, the GPU doesn't appear in Synapse, and Polychrome doesn't have a "ChromaConnect" button just a useless "sync" option that gives me barely any options.

I am not the only person having issues with this terrible software you have produced and I am right now feeling like I've been tricked into buying something that doesn't actually have the Chroma functionality.
Vyander1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Vyander1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 2021 at 11:26pm
I am actually in the same boat. I have the 6800xt taichi and nothing shows in synapse.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic