ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Media&User's Review > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Headphones not detected on B550 Taichi

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kha-OverclockDotNet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Headphones not detected on B550 Taichi
    Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 5:48am
As title sais, if I plug the headphones on front panel inputs, they aren't detected and I get only Speakers. Same thing with mic front panel.

Funny thing is that the inputs work, I can hear sound and microphone works also, but there is no Headphone Propoerties, just Speakers Properties and only that.

Driver is the last one from ASRock page - Realtek high definition audio driver ver:9030.1_UAD_WHQL_Nahimic

Anyone ?
Kha-OverclockDotNet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Kha-OverclockDotNet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Feb 2021 at 10:08pm
Tried all driver versions from
https://station-drivers.com/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=0&func=select&id=580&orderby=2&page=2&lang=en

with same results, including the last version Realtek HD Audio (UAD) Drivers Version R2.8x (9079.1) WHQL (Asrock)

As for now, I can't anything else but to return the board to the etailer and ask for my refund ; sorry ASRock, but we'll talk again when you will be able to properly implement a soundboard.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic