ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Fm2a58+ btc bios

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finaldread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Fm2a58+ btc bios
    Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 6:59pm
Hi guys i have an Asrock Fm2a58 +btc and i tried to update my bios to 1.60 version from inside bios live update .. when i pressed update the bar went to 100% and message appeared on screen that it was successfull and another one message to press enter for restart .. after restart my pc didnt post cpu and case fans was running but nothing more i tried to reset cmos and bios jumper but no luck .. what can i do to bring my mobo back to life :/ ?

Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 7:35pm
Try using this method to completely clear CMOS. 

If that fails then you can contact ASRock Tech Support directly and purchase a new BIOS chip preflashed with the latest BIOS. Details on cost can be found at the bottom of the page I linked.
Finaldread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finaldread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 9:17pm
what chances i have to clear cmos successful ?
Xaltar View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Xaltar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jan 2016 at 9:31pm
Usually a properly cleared CMOS will restore functionality to the system. If for some reason it does not then you can try getting a new BIOS chip as I mentioned in my first response. 
Finaldread View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Finaldread Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jan 2016 at 5:35pm
ok thanks a lot my friend !!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic