ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Icons, wallpaper images and thumbnail images show
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Icons, wallpaper images and thumbnail images show

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Icons, wallpaper images and thumbnail images show
    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 at 11:34pm
Ok my problem is the following I had windows 7 installed with the 2 GB ASUS HD7000 SERIES video card, I wanted to change to an ASUS RX580 8GB card, I changed everything perfectly until I gave it to enable Virtual Super Resolution at that time my monitor flashed Punch in black and when the image came back it looked like pixelated Around the letter of the icons, the background image on the edges, pixelated the thumbnail images, I installed windows 10 thinking it was windows 7, I changed the windows 10 thinking that It was windows 7 problems with some driver and compatibility and nothing changed, the failure continued
I tried changing:
[ ] the resolution
[ ] the frequency
[] The cleartype
[] Changing dpi
[] Change Tv
[] Change hdmi cable
[] The TV I connect it to another computer to discard the TV and perfect ..
[] Change settings on anti-alasing video card and others
[] Update the Bios

And nothing changes, everything remains the same I proceeded to reinstall windows 10 again but now with my old ASUS card that I had, which was working perfectly for me, reinstall windows 10 and the same story follows the problem, change again to the ASROCK card with a new video card, change the PCi port and reinstall the window weighing that it was the port and it follows the same problem and seen from many forums people with the same problem and no forum gives an answer. Always go to the manufacturer and in my case they are 2 different manufacturers. I proceeded to reinstall the windows again but now with my old ASUS card that was working perfectly, the problem continues, I change again to the ASROCK card to the new video card, change the PCi port and reinstall the window, weighing that it was the PCi port and It follows the same problem and seen in many forums people with the same problem and in no forum They give the concrete answer, I do not know if it is the driver because I also change them manually and installed and uninstalled, I do not know if problems with the Fatal1ty 990 motherboard Professional, video card I do not think because I have already tested 3 different video cards, one ASUS HD7000 SERIES and another 2 ASROCK RX 580.

The truth is I no longer know what to do .. and in the forums that I see years ago, the one who had the problem does not say if I solve it or not.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR TIME AND HELP.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic