ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > HTPC&Gaming Barebone&Others
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Beebox suddenly not working anymore

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterSOSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beebox suddenly not working anymore
    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 12:33am
Hello,

i already sent a message to Asrock Repair Support for my case but since i'm awaiting their reply, i thought i would double my chances by posting here as well. Maybe somebody will be able to help me!

I'll just copy & paste the message i sent to the support :

Hello, i have a problem with my beloved beebox, help please!

The beebox always worked great. But this week i tried to double the RAM to have a more fluid experience. I bought the exact same DDR3L (Corsair) and plugged it in the dedicated slot above the other one. Since then the Beebox is acting up, and i tried everything to get it working again (removed the RAM, removed the HDs etc...) but unfortunately, with no luck. I looked all the parts (mini PCE, mSATA, Fan, CMOS battery...) and everything seems fine.

You're my last hope as i tried pretty much everything now. Now the beebox boots, fan starts, and it suddenly STOPS. Like it's preventing an error or something. If i try to launch it again right after and it doesn't shutdown, i can hear it being "on", but there's nothing on screen. I tried on another screen, i tried with another HDMI cable, but it always shows a black screen.

Please please help me find a solution, i used my beebox everyday! :(

To add to that; as advised by a first message from the support, yesterday i tried to start it without ANY devices on (only the board + fan + cmos battery) and i hear it "on" but again, there's nothing on screen. I tried the CLEAR CMOS technique too, with no luck. To be more specific it's a Beebox N3150 with Windows 7 (64)

So i don't know what went wrong. I just tried to add a second RAM and it basically killed my beebox

If anybody got an advice...i'd gladly take it...

Thanks for reading...good day to all

MisterSOSA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MisterSOSA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Apr 2021 at 4:40pm
Nobody?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic