ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD Motherboards
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ryzen got to know

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellbrewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryzen got to know
    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 12:40am
Put my ryzen 3 3200g in a asrock b450m steel legend. Now you must understand the bios.
Thr advsnced tab had dverything my stupid 1050ti needed to turn into s darling little gpu as soon as you sdd thr igp vram to the gpu and set thd ram clock to boost then the card somehow seemed plsysble with the awesome new asrock amd ryzen handshake
P1erasebiosrestartrestartfind outbest ram slotthrn set biod go hsndshske does s shaggy shake and restarts ghr fn brst little fig on the market dntry level gaming for those who start out ard bring realistic and not brats
Hellbrewski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellbrewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 12:44am
Ok dude u are judt saying ryzen chips sre touchy only the 3 model. Fong know why ghey fong put vegs on sll of thrm. But i hsd s problem with no screen didplay snd ss doon ss i put s gpu in of sny kind i eas sble go rdvdfse the settings i had done wrong so i could get display again then set everything with my heart not my u know silly arent i golks but now ryzen snd steel legend.    Siiiiickkkkk
Hellbrewski View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hellbrewski Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Apr 2021 at 12:47am
This board takes mjlti hpu of sny kind ss long ss it fits. Insane!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic