ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RX 5600 XT PG D3 Fans not spinning "65535" RPM

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 707Great Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RX 5600 XT PG D3 Fans not spinning "65535" RPM
    Posted: 20 May 2021 at 12:43pm
Hi Asrock.
I've bought a new RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 since few months ago.
The problem that i had from the first time is that sometimes the fans gets into a bug, it shows "65535" RPM, stop spinning and the temperatures start to rising with no limits while i'm playing videogames. I have installed the driver version
21.4.1, but i tried with the old driver, i tried even with the old and new vBios, i tried cleaning everything with DDU and installed everything again but nothing changes. It seems like it got fixed but no. Sometimes while playing videdogames with all settings in default, with fans in automatics, the fans randomly stops spinning and show "65535" RPM. Everything in my system is ok, i tried with another GPU en everithing was great. It's not a chip, or memory or some problem like that. It is clearly a Software, firmware or Vbios problem. I read that XFX had the same problem, but they solved it with a vBios update, and the lastest vBios from Asrock doesn't fix anithing. I need help...
707Great View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 707Great Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 May 2021 at 12:55pm
Originally posted by 707Great 707Great wrote:

Hi Asrock.
I've bought a new RX 5600 XT Phantom Gaming D3 since few months ago.
The problem that i had from the first time is that sometimes the fans gets into a bug, it shows "65535" RPM, stop spinning and the temperatures start to rising with no limits while i'm playing videogames. I have installed the driver version
21.4.1, but i tried with the old driver, i tried even with the old and new vBios, i tried cleaning everything with DDU and installed everything again but nothing changes. It seems like it got fixed but no. Sometimes while playing videdogames with all settings in default, with fans in automatics, the fans randomly stops spinning and show "65535" RPM. Everything in my system is ok, i tried with another GPU en everithing was great. It's not a chip, or memory or some problem like that. It is clearly a Software, firmware or Vbios problem. I read that XFX had the same problem, but they solved it with a vBios update, and the lastest vBios from Asrock doesn't fix anithing. I need help...
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic