ASRock.com Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Technical Support > AMD and Intel Graphics Card
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search Search  Events   Register Register  Login Login

RX 5700 XT Taichi OC green screen

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alkazelcer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RX 5700 XT Taichi OC green screen
    Posted: 20 May 2021 at 4:18pm
Hi I bought RX 5700 XT taichi OC some time ago. And from the beginning I am receiving green screen of death and driver fault almost every day when I was playing gpu loaded games. My thoughts were that it is driver fault and I always updated to newest and beta drivers but problem still exists.
Several weeks ago I manually decreased core frequency by 20% using amd software. I am not receiving green screen or driver fault now (so this is not software issue) but it is not the reason why I bought OC version of card to downclock it to have frequency less than reference card.

My other components:
HyperX 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz CL16 Fury
ASRock B450 Pro4
AMD Ryzen 5 3600
Thermaltake Toughpower Grand RGB 650W 80 Plus Gold

I also rised ticket on support page but receive only auto email that it was accepted and after that noone wrote to me
ASRock_TSD View Drop Down
ASRock_Official
ASRock_Official

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ASRock_TSD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 2021 at 2:14pm
Dear Alkazelcer,

Thanks for posting your query.

We had our team check all of the emails with RX5700 XT Taichi, however, we couldn't find your email.

Could you tell us when you have submitted the ticket? Also, if it's possible, please private message your email address + title of the submission letter + the country where you filled out the form to us.

Thanks again.

With thanks,
ASRock TSD

Edited by ASRock_TSD - 21 May 2021 at 2:16pm
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic